Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
时间:2023-12-04 18:35:43 出处:스포츠阅读（143）
Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcome Daehakro," the largest domestic performance tourism festival in the country.
The festivities began with a vibrant opening show on the main street, which was closed to traffic for the event. The opening show featured a festive parade of performances from musicals, dance, taekwondo demonstrations and marching bands.
As part of the festival, fringe performances will continue throughout October, with a series of outdoor shows at Marronnier Park on Sunday and on Oct. 27-28. These performances will showcase a diverse range of street arts, including theater, musicals, non-verbal shows, magic and classical music.
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- ‘Do you know Dr. Hong?’ Moms say they wish they didn’t
- Opposition leader Lee attends arrest warrant hearing at Seoul court
- The Korea Herald to hold space forum on Oct. 11
- Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo
- Auteur Chung Ji
- Intangible cultural heritage exhibitions, performances head overseas
- 민주당 새 원내대표에 친명 홍익표 “이재명과 총선 승리”
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기