时间:2023-12-04 16:50:53 出处:쇼핑阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- HD Korea Shipbuilding to build world's first ammonia
- S. Korea entering 'recovery phase' amid geopolitical uncertainties: Choo
- Jeonse scams cause W510b in losses, with less than 25% recovered: lawmaker
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Seoul defense exhibition aims to boost arms exports
- [KH Explains] Amazon's cloud industry plans raise fears of Korean market monopoly
- Seoul shares open lower ahead of earnings season
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"